When it comes to running a retail, Industrial, or Shipping business, temporary staffing is often an inevitable step in the growth process. At a certain point, a business owner can no longer do everything he/she needs to do with the limited number of staff on hand. Temporary Labor is the obvious solution until you find the permanent workers you need.
5 Reasons Temporary Staffing Is Right For Your Company
1. Staying Streamlined – Todays Economy is all about Market Flexibility keeping a limited staff and being able to quickly and nimbly change as demand calls for it. Turning to temporary labor during these times allows you to scale indefinitely all while keeping a limited number of permanent employees on payroll
2. Finding the Right Help- Believe it or not you next best employee may be your last one… temporary labor allows you to judge potential workers before you hire them. It puts you in the driver seat in making decisions based on work ethic and quality.
3. None of the mess- With the right temp agency, insurance, payroll and all of the red tape associated with employees is all handled by the staffing company itself. Allowing you the ability to focus on what is most important to you.
4. Improve Productivity-Bringing in temporary workers to handle work overload can prevent employee burnout of full-time staff. When work schedules are overloaded, employees can quickly become unmotivated and overwhelmed. This can increase mistakes made as well as decrease productivity. Increased absenteeism is often a side effect when this occurs. By bringing in temporary staff to handle the extra work load, full-time employees can continue to focus on their main job tasks while maintaining their productivity.
5. Avoid Unemployment Claims- Because the temporary staff person is an employee of the staffing agency and not the business, there is no concern about the person filing for unemployment when their services are no longer needed by the business. This can also reduce overall operating costs for the business as the unemployment claims rate of the business will not be raised due to letting go of temporary staff. Human resources costs may also decrease as managers will not be spending multiple hours dealing with unemployment claims and the Department of Labor.
We understand the importance of finding the right help when you need it. In business timing is everything, temporary staffing is the solution to your businesses changing hiring demands. At Labor Works we take care of all of the little things for you. All you need to do is simply give us the time, the job, and the number of employees you will need and we will take care of the rest. Let us walk you through the process.